.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, April 04, 2005

Discharge In My Pants

Ok, WTF? I know I don't wear dress pants all that often but do you normally turn into an electrostatic generator? Every time I move today I'm building this massive electrical current in my pants. Now I know what you're thinking, "oh sexy," but it's quite bothersome. First off my pants keep making a popping sound from the static, I'm zapping my self on every door in the office, and my pant legs are clinging to my skin. Not comfy. As you can imagine this leaves nothing to the imagination as well. I'm pulling at my pants like I've got a rash.

I know there's a way to undo this, but I have no idea what it is.




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home