.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Go Take A Break

Um... Ok, so I working my new job, and it seems like I have to keep taking breaks. I'm training, and that's all good. But every few minutes I'm taking a break. I'm not used to this at all. I'm the guy who is constantly working, I'm used to having project after project on hand. But so far I've work 3 days, and put in only a few hours of real work.

normal this wouldn't bother most people, and personally the break is kind of nice. Unfortunately this is causing two dilemmas. 1.) what if I get used to not having anything to do? I don't think I'd like to get lazy. 2.) the CEO's office stares right into my cubicle. I'm sure the blogger screen does not look like the computer system we use.

The job is not hard, in fact it's quite easy, almost too easy (brain atrophy.) I suppose I'm so used to doing my work as if I were the boss that I'm just not used to being a peon again.

FYI, This is break number 4 and I've been at work for barely 3 1/2 hours.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home