.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Oh Sure, It Makes You Look Great

Why is it that on my blog I'm rather bland, but when I comment on other people's blogs I'm so much better? I'm starting to think I should just cut and paste my comments from other people's blogs on to mine... Or should I say, do it more often. ARGH! Even my post about whining is sucking hard core.

Crap monkeys!


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

3 Comments:

  • hello there, i will update my blog soon deary but i just have nothing to say, i didnt think my blog was that intresting but hey thanks for your intrest. hehe btw i like the comments you leave on my blog there rather cool!

    By Blogger Betty, at Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:56:00 AM  

  • that song...."Don't stop thinkin about tomorrow....don't stop, it'll soon be here....it'll be better than b4, yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone...." comes to mind....don't ask me why, no idea, but listen....your blog rocks guy, don't u dare stop! your comments most definitely kick ass though, it's an addiction, I await your thoughts.....we need you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:14:00 PM  

  • it's like aa for bloggers, i shall call it BA. we will have a support group about how we give away our best stuff in comments and the gripes we have with our own blogs. free coffee and donuts will be a must.

    don't worry kids, i'll stick with the blog. i don't give up that easy, even with a restraining order against me.

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home