.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Go Tee Trouble

Damn my goatee. My facial hair doesn't grow all that fast, nor does it grow in fully, but the goatee should participate a little better. For some reason it grows in thicker on the right than it does the left. It's not like I'm one of those highschool kids who look like they have mange, but it is pretty sad. All I'm saying that at 24 you'd think I could grow in decent facial hair. I have to stand there, under the fluorescent bathroom lights trimming and snipping just to make it so the pathetic little strip of hair on my chin doesn't look silly. To get a visual imagine that I'm trying for an exclamation point, but only getting a comma. Of course the obsessive side of my nature wants me to break out a ruler, and the tinkering side of my personality won't just leave it alone.

At least it's easy to see, I can only imagine what the girls must go through when they're trimming they're pubes. It's like I have a whole new respect for that little Mohawk.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home