.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, March 14, 2005

Yeah, Me Neither.

I always enjoy when someone asks something really embarrassing and then tries to deny any involvement in the question it's self. it' like they want to know if anyone else does the same thing they do, but they don't want to admit it themselves that they do it. a classic example of this comes from Wayne's World when Wayne and Garth are laying on top of their car and Garth asks "Wayne, did you ever think Bugs Bunny was attractive when he dressed up like a girl bunny?" when Wayne laughs out "no." Garth immediately retracts with "yeah, me neither."

If you're trying to figure out why they hell I'd be thinking about this keep in mind that you are attempting to understand how my mind works. This can be dangerous. Instead I will just say that the reason I thought about all this was because of a quickie post I was going to do on the weekend. The post was going to just be this:

Productivity
Ever have one of those days where you masturbate so much that you wind up with this huge feeling of productivity? The satisfaction of accomplishment one gets from dedication to their craft after a day of hard work.

After mulling over the idea in mind for a while I then wanted to attach on the end "yeah, me neither." there are two reasons why I didn't want to do this, one is that it felt like a huge cliche' and while I don't seem to be adverse to using cliche's I try to avoid them. Secondly it would have been a big lie.

Don't act like I'm the only one, everyone has found themselves on a day with absolutely no one home and idle hands. (If you're still saying no then you either have an incredibly thrilling life, or it's far more dull than mine.)

But I digress... The true focus here is on the matter of those questions that we want to know, but refuse to own up to. My advise is the next time someone asks you a question that seems like they want to know if someone else does it so they can feel normal just agree with them. Then after they admit to say you were kidding. Oh the fun you will have.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

  • I love that, when someone does that, but the people I know usually don't even try to deny they were thinking it, contemplating it or doing it...they're PROUD! Tis True.

    Must be a Canadian thing, eh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:09:00 AM  

  • or they just comment anonymously on people's blogs...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:45:00 AM  

  • You should have written the post, including the "Yeah, me neither." Cliche it is, but just barely. Some cliches you can use because they are so overused, it is like making fun of the fact that it is cliche at all. I don't think that's one of them, though.

    To answer what I think was a question, I can't masturbate that many times at once. My stuff gets de-senstitized. I am not going to explain why or how.

    By Blogger Maverick, at Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:10:00 PM  

  • kumarihpx.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Maverick, at Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:27:00 PM  

  • stacie, that's why you pace yourself. i know i have to take a few breaks, otherwise i'll wear my shit out.

    anyone else ever do it till their raw?

    yeah, me neither.

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home