.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Creeped Out By Nature

Ok, I’m not a nature kind of guy. Walking in the woods, trees, sunlight, it's never really been my thing. It’s not like I have a fear of such things, just no real exposure. For the most part I’ve never been too concerned because I know the sunshines, whether I’m involved with it or not. But butterflies are another story.

Although I have no experience with this it turns out that shit loads of butterflies migrate though my area of California. While everyone acts like this is something that just happens every day, I’m confused as hell. I’ve never seen swarms of butterflies before. Hell, I didn't even know butterflies could actually swarm. Driving down the road you paint your windshield with tons of these little guys.
In some Asian cultures seeing butterflies like this is a sign of impending death. At this point nothing would surprise me.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home