.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Get Those Creative Juices Flowing... hehehe, Juices

I have the worst writers block right now. usually when I need/want to write I just clear my mind, see the subject, then my mind runs with the idea. Before long there is a torrent of ideas spilling out in front of me.

Lately I can't seem to clear my mind, with out that I can't get the wheels churning on anything other than the problems in my life. That energizing boosts one obtains for sexual intercourse can make anyone feel good. For me it not only energizes but also clears out the cobwebs. There have been some times where after a hearty session of sexual conquest I’ve typed up full stories, plot and characters, the works. But lately I barely have the kung-fu to keep this blog running. Hell, I have so little in fact, I’ve actually been writing about my self (I’m not a very good subject for writing, my imagination is far more fun then my reality, no I know).

Yup, sex is definitely the answer. A couple sessions of hot rabid monkey sex and I’ll mill out my novel in no time.
All I need is some sort of sexual benefactor. Does anyone want to contribute to a struggling young writer? You know what they say; charity begins at home… or in a car, or a hotel room…


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

14 Comments:

  • you know I'd help you out with YOUR endeavour as well as your offer to help me out with mine, if only you weren't 3000 miles away....we would have some "GOOD TIMES"......

    can u say purolator ???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 08, 2005 12:10:00 PM  

  • Always up for a good cause.. and then I checked your profile picture.. lol! I think if you get someone to ink you into a couple more dimensions, you may find a girl who will look past the thing with your eyes.

    ;)

    You don't know me, yet. I'm just getting to know you.

    ~creepy, eerly blog-surfer. But, not really.

    By Blogger SuperP., at Friday, April 08, 2005 10:23:00 PM  

  • mitzzee- wanna split to price of a ticket?

    Penny- do i really need more than two dimentions? can't i just be me?

    By Blogger exile, at Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:56:00 AM  

  • sure thing guy...i'm game....!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:39:00 AM  

  • game? i thought you were games. now i'm all confused.

    well, you're the globe trotter between the two of us, how much is a ticket?

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:15:00 AM  

  • good Lord, I'm far from a Globe trotter....one trip in 7 yrs isn't that great...but this is what I found on Expedia.ca

    Orange County, CA, United States (SNA) to Toronto, ON (YTO)

    Direct
    1 stop:

    from C$487, American Airlines
    from C$511, Air Canada

    Yes, I'm GAMES...but so R U

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:51:00 AM  

  • are those prices for each way, or is that round trip depending on the airline? perhaps we should start a collection.

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:32:00 PM  

  • prices are for round trip.....one round trip to muchos jugos.

    I'll chip in.

    no i know....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:35:00 AM  

  • what does the C stand for? is that the canadian price? how long would you want me?

    hehehe, long.

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:17:00 AM  

  • you are too funny...!!!
    how LONG....um....depends what you are refering to, but if it's TIME...a weekend! ??
    if it's something else....u already told me that's been taken care of...LMAO btw.
    and yes the C is for Cdn dollaras....our loonie (dollar) is not quite worth your DOLLAR BILL....we're cheese, we used to have an actual dollar bill, but now it's the COIN...the LOONIE we call it named after the Canadian LOON...(bird), no i KNOW!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:12:00 AM  

  • Maybe you could create a fake life for yourself for a while in your blog. I've been playing around with that thought as I'm trying to get into the habit of writing short stories a few times a week. It would definitely stimulate your imagination and get you in the mood for writing. I find the hardest thing for me is to get into the groove. But, once I am in it, it's a real downer to stop.

    Spitting Out Words and Words

    By Blogger Maverick, at Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:32:00 AM  

  • MItzee- sorry to hear your contry is crazy. using birds as currency. maybe you should come down here, get away from the looneyness.

    stacie- i thought about creating other blogs to write on other topics. one idea was acctually to write erotica, but i would need my muse in a tangable form to pull that off.

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:58:00 PM  

  • no worries Exile...*ahem*....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:11:00 AM  

  • ahem? i heard someone clear their throat, is there a question from the audience?

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, April 14, 2005 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home