.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, May 27, 2005

Happy Belated Towel Day

I can't believe I forgot to post about towel day, what kind of Frood am I?

Well, according to http://www.towelday.kojv.net/2005-worldwide.html I'm one of the hoopiest Froods!

That's right, among the cavalcade of towel clad hitchhikers my pic is in there with two other guys from work.

If you don't know what Towel Day is I'll give you the 411. Towel day is the day you commemorate Douglas Adams author of THE HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. Every May 25 you bring your towel around with you to show that you know the answer to the ultimate question. (The answer is 42!)

Sorry, just a quick post, enjoy the nerdy eye candy.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home