.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, July 18, 2005

A Conversation

This was the conversation I just had with the receptionist, Sonja, at my work.


(Exile walks up and her nail polish catches his eye)

Exile- that's cool nail polish, it changes from pink to purple
Sonja- no it doesn't (studying her nails)
Exile- well, it's purple, but the light reflects off of it pink... (momentary pause) and it's only on one hand?
Sonja- that's because I'm not left handed
Exile- yeah, but I don't think every girl who paints their nails are ambidextrous.
Sonja- (quizzical look)
Exile- you know, able to use their left and right? (trails off)
Sonja- you should see me paint my toe nails, I just paint the whole toe and then wait for it to wash off my skin
Exile- (with brain aching walks off and blogs conversation)


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home