.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, July 11, 2005

GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

Damn it all to hell.

Yet another one of my ideas/inventions was built and sold before I could move on it.

What the hell? How is this possible? This isn't the first time either. Remember those glasses lights that came out a few years back? My idea. Oh yeah, everyone told me I was stupid but now every doctor, mechanic, and dateless nerd painting models (and crying) has them.

And now one of my favorite of favorite ideas. I won't even go into details, i'll just leave the link.

http://business.bostonherald.com/technologyNews/view.bg?articleid=92990

... sigh

here's more http://www.audi-oh.com/Store/default.asp

there's still one more variation of these that i'm designing and i'm not telling anyone! although I think I already did... ooops...



(special thanks to Viv for finding this for me)


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

3 Comments:

  • well stop sitting on your ideas and start pattening them and selling them and get off your arse and do something about it, already!
    yes you mentinoned this idea, but now look, you could be making millions.....get on the next one and quick.....jeesh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, July 11, 2005 1:16:00 PM  

  • LOL. Well, I"m sure there are many devices that could stil be turned into sex toys. Let's see - toaster ovens, dishwashers, laptops (hell, cyber sex could become something even more interactive). Oh, wait. Maybe I should get a patent on these ideas instead of posting them on your blog. ;-)

    By Blogger sk8rn, at Monday, July 11, 2005 1:56:00 PM  

  • mitzee- my last patten attempt didnt' go so well, but i should get off my ass. it would make the plane fair a little more manageable

    sk8rn- why did you make that list! my beautiful secrets! watch in a couple months there will be a vibrator that will acctually shoot toast out of your vagina. and who do i blame you! (cause i couldn't blame my self for being lazy, right?)

    By Blogger exile, at Monday, July 11, 2005 2:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home