.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Question For The Ladies

Ok, let's say there's a guy who's been flirting with you once or twice a week for the better part of three years. He's shown you that he likes you, but has not directly asked you out.

Then one day he does acctually ask, but, in his usual way, he completely trips over his delivery and resorts to something on par with passing notes in class.

You can tell this guy likes you and you like him too, but he's made a complete fool out of himself. would you still go out with him?

(Think of the "high school" movies with the kid who trips over his own feet when he tries to ask out the hotl cheerleader.")


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

6 Comments:

  • Absolutely. But here's the thing. I don't care how obvious his flirting was, he'd have to knock me over the head and say, "I TOTALLY LIKE YOU, AND YES, IN THAT WAY" before I actually figured out that he was interested in me.

    By Blogger Beth, at Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:43:00 AM  

  • That's pretty much how I ended up married. LOL

    bec

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:58:00 AM  

  • I agree with QOA.....sometimes you have no idea, you HOPE and you WISH and you THINK...but need that confirmation, especially after that amount of flirting time has passed....but most definitely yes......then again i'm the worst person to ask...i always chicken out in the end...but i'm sure other NORMAL girls are not like me, so YES YES YES. and the cutest thing is a boy who trips over his own feet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:55:00 AM  

  • I would definitely go out with him. I need a guy to come right out and ask or I don't get it...I am like that.

    I would actually adore him more if it was awkward for him to ask because that means he probably lost sleep, etc. over the nervousness.

    Is this your way of asking me out?

    By Blogger Blonde, at Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:58:00 AM  

  • The guy who trips over his own feet is always the guy who ends up with the greatest chick in the end. Don't give up sweetie.

    MUAH!

    By Blogger Shora, at Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:25:00 PM  

  • yeah... it doesn't work

    none of it does, it doesn't matter

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home