.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Saturday, April 15, 2006

She Just Fell Asleep

She just fell asleep next to me. I guess even peaches get tuckered, after all we just slept for 12 hours, so of course she's tired.

there's something about these moments that I really enjoy. It's like life has slowed down to a crawl. Just mere moments ago we were making her grandma a Easter card on my computer. After it printed she just passed out. Her breathing has become rhythmic and there isn't a bit of concern on her face. She's just sleeping quietly.

it's kinda strange how much someone can enjoy these moments. Don't get me wrong, I love when we're out and running about, but with all the stress life has put me under lately it's just peaceful.

The TV is off.
The birds are chirping.
Cars are driving by.
Peaches is sleeping.

it's like dipping into quiet peaceful pool, one I'd gladly drift away in.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home