.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Even More Random Crap

· For the past couple of weeks I’ve been reading a new web comic that is absolutely hilarious. It’s called Brevity and it’s written by Guy & Rodd. I have to say that this is possibly one of the best web comics I’ve come across in years. I’m talk’n Penny Arcade good.
ugly son wimps

check out their gallery here.

· While walking to the accounting department I saw one of our guys unloading some wheels from the back of a truck (shiny rims and everything). As he pulled one of the tires of the tailgate I asked him “so are ya feel’n a little tire’ed?” he just stared blankly at me… I thought it was funny.

· My grandma was feeling sick last night, so I brought over some popcorn and watched Short Circuit with her. I still love that movie (even though it has Steve Gutenberg)

· One of my dollars from Where’s George.com just popped up after one year of zero activity. I’ve decided I’m going to get back into the swing of things with good old Where’s George and start logging my money through them again.

· One of the girls that works with me asked if I hated my job, I asked why she thought that and she said that the last guy hated it because it was so boring. I told her that this job is so stress free and easy that it’s more like a paid vacation than a job. (And yet I still show up late to work, wtf?)

· Elena, Peaches, and I rode a mechanical bull this weekend at a “cowboy bar.” And when I say “cowboy bar” I use the term loosely… two of the songs played were MIB by Will Smith and (something crappy) by Ricky Martin. Giddy up!

· A new little side project I’ve taken on is I’m putting together a fish tank, I’m going really slow on it and collecting the parts nearly for free (or at a huge discount). All I need now is the stand and the hood and I’m pretty much set (oh and a gravel filter, de-chlorinator, nets, a heater, fish…)

· I completely forgot that I’m going on a rafting/drinking trip in July. Peaches and I already paid for the trip so it’s all set; it just now dawned on me.

· I think that if you decide to beat a pedophile to death there should only be a small fine.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home