.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Literraly Getting Things Out Of My System

ok, fine, i take the personality tests.
but my drafts are starting to fill up with unposted posts with these tests. so fine, here are ones i planned on posting and some i found today...

Your Personality Is Like Cocaine

You're dynamic, brilliant, and alluring to those who don't know you.
Hyper and full of energy, you're usually the last one to leave a party.
Sometimes your sharp mind gets the better of you... you're a bit paranoid!


You Are 56% Gentleman

Generally you act like a gentleman, but sometimes you're careless with your manners.
Most people know that you're trying your best - and that's usually good enough.


You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.


You Are 28% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!


You Are 50% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!


You Are 52% Gross

You're more than a little gross, but probably no more gross than the average person.
Maybe it's time to drop some of those disgusting habits that could eventually embarrass you!


You Are Beef

You're big, burly, and maybe even a little stinky. And no one's going to come between you and a good steak.
And you've probably never met a vegetable you like, unless fries and ketchup count.


After clearing all these out i had to take this one....

You Are 35% Addicted to Blogthings

Okay, so you know how to take and post a Blogthing.
But you're no addict. (Hey, this quiz *proves* it!)
For you, Blogthings is more of a healthy habit.
At least, that's what you tell yourself!



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

6 Comments:

  • MMMM I wish that dog could slip me the tongue. How erotic that would be.

    By Blogger Sassy, at Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:55:00 PM  

  • I am a marijuana smoking, 40% weirdo who is normal enough to know I'm weird, but too damn weird to do anything about it. I am a losing lottery ticket x-mas present who resembles duck. That was my fave one:

    Exotic and unusual, you are a bit of a rare bird - literally.
    You're known for being soft and succulent, though at times you can be a bit greasy.

    Haha...

    That's all I did because I am also motherfucking lazy!

    Cheers.

    By Blogger Omar, at Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:07:00 PM  

  • Ha...I am 30% weird!!!
    Not enough to scare others, but sometimes I scare myself.

    This is where I will add my new favorite quote:
    I smile because I am your friend, I laugh because there isn't a thing you can do about it!

    SNOOCH!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:34:00 PM  

  • sassy one- well, they say a dog's mouth is cleaner than a humans, and i think you just proved it.

    omar- when one of your personality traits is greasy it can either be really good or really bad (though i've never heard of it as "good")

    hella- i usually use a line like that with my girlfriend. sometimes i'll just do something completely weird and then i tell her "you love me" cause she know she's stuck with me.

    snooch-to-the-moth'a-fuck'n-booch!

    By Blogger exile, at Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:43:00 AM  

  • lol I took that sociopath test and I got 24%. :)

    By Blogger Secretary, at Friday, June 23, 2006 10:19:00 PM  

  • Gotta challenge some of the results - I haven't posted half as many blogthings results on my webpage, and consider myself addicted, and your results suggests you might not be? I demand an official recount of the votes! (this is more serious then the presidental election)

    Buzzed hair... well, see your point... something for me to take after, perhaps?

    By Blogger Dizzie, at Saturday, June 24, 2006 6:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home