.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rolling Down Da Ribber!

I’m so excited; Peaches and I are going on our first big vacation/trip! Yuppers, and we’re not just going somewhere, we’re going rafting!
river raft
This will be me and Peaches in 3 days!

Now I know what you’re thinking (hoping) but fret not, I will not be drowning on this little excursion.

Here’s the pitch, it’s 4 days of rafting, drinking, camping, more rafting, and hi-jinx. Oh yes, there will be hi-jinx a plenty. See, as we set out down the river we’re going to be split into multiple rafts, during the calm parts of the river it’s going to be a battle between the rafts. There will be splashing, there will be booze, and there will be horseplay. From my understanding the rafters will often board the other rafts and try and steal their stuff. We are going to be flying a pirate flag and everything. After all, we’re just a couple pirates after some booty!

Of course, floating down the river will have some dangers, especially for those who are “cuddly”.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home