.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, June 26, 2006

A Side-Bar Too Far

Well, I have no idea what I did to this poor thing now.

Once again I’ve been tinkering with my blog, I’ve been adding links to the side, I’ve been updating stuff, and some where along the line I dropped the ball.

For those of you that haven't noticed my side bar is about a mile down the bottom of the page. So while I have linked most of you, you're pretty hard pressed to see it.

This time I really messed up the blog; I tried to create a space between the flickr badge and the rest of the blog links and some how changed the font through out my blog.

Ugh...

The only option I can see is to pick a new template, cut and paste all the crap I put in my side bar and pray to the dark blog demons that everything will go back to normal.

A personal theory I have is that all the pics on the blog are pushing the sidebar down, but the font thing is still a mystery.

What I would like to know is if everyone is seeing the same thing I am in regards to the fonts all wacky and the side bar on the bottom of the blog. (Consider this a good de-lurking exercise). If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this by all means let me know.

(You'd think by now I’d learn to leave well enough alone)



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home