.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, June 22, 2006

HNT- Half(ass-ed) Nekk'ed Thursday

So, HNT totally slipped my mind this week, actually it slipped in between the cracks of my mind where the remote always winds up along with some loose change.

The fact is that last night I was on Grandma Duty, ever since Ray died she's been kinda helpless around the house, so when the power went out yesterday it reset everything in her house and caused her alarm to chirp every minute. So with all the reprogramming and alarm company calling I had no time to download my digital camera.

Luckily Shora has given me an out on my HNT by providing a pic your beloved Exile.*

shora's version of exile


*Personally, I think I look more like Osbasso in this pic.

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home