.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Make Out Kids

I've had this job long enough that I know the patterns of certain people just by seeing them on a day to day basis.

There are these two people, however, who I notice every day like clock work. As 1st shift on the production floor ends I usually have paperwork to run out to accounting in the other building. Sure enough when I walk past this green car I see this "couple" just make'n out. Now I know you're thinking this is a once or twice thing, or maybe once a week... No, they are making out prono style, thus I dubbed them "the make out kids."

I don't know the back story, I don't' know if they're sneaking around, or what, but they are dedicated. Every day, with music thump'n, they're out there "lips smack'n."

when I first saw it I thought "how cute, bleck."
then it was "geeze, get a room"
after a few weeks it was "man, enough already"
after the first month it was "just fuck her already!"
now, it's just down right creepy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about make'n out, but this is far beyond "I miss you smooches" this is out right "face fuck'n."

What would you think if you saw this every day?


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home