.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, December 07, 2006

HNTY- Half Nekk'ed Thank You

With my dad out of his surgery and coping with a splitting head ache, I thought I'd say thanks to every one who wished us well.

Thank you for all your moral support and donation... Oh wait, I didn't get any donations ya cheap bastards
(hehehe, just kidding)

But there is one person who deserves extra special thanks, someone who was there for me to talk when I needed it and reminded me that I need to be strong.

For being so wonderful you deserve extra special hugs, and seeing as though it's another twenty days till I can do it in person I hope this will do.

Hella butt squeeze

Thank you for being the one who was there for me.




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home