.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Woooo-Whooooo!

He's all good!

My Dad's surgery was today and everything went smooth. The doc pulled the tumor with out a problem and patched him up.

Me Brain Damage?

I went to see him before he went in and he was in good spirits, on his way down the hall way he made car noises as they pushed him. After they wheeled him off my mom, brother, and cousin went out to breakfast, I went to back to work. (I just needed to keep my self busy so I wouldn't worry)

Later in the day I found out that the surgery went well and he was asleep. After work I went to the hospital to check on the old guy. The nurses didn't want to let me in, but I have my ways.

It was such a relief to see my dad. he was exhausted and laying in the dark, but he was still able to joke with me. (he pretended he didn't recognize me)
, the jerk). I only got to see him for a min, but he was breathing on his own and able to shake my hand.

Now that the worst part is over it's finally time to relax and Feel Good.


I think I'm going to pass out now.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home