.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, February 04, 2008

New Show And VD Day Number Four

Sometimes, when flicking through seemingly endless wasteland of basic cable TV you stumble upon a show that you're not expecting.



Corner Gas!

When i first came across this show, i really didn't think much of it, i mean, it's a nothing little show about a nothing little gas station in a nothing little town.

but after watching it, i got hooked. it's hard to explain though...


watching the show is kinda like taking a vacation from the drama of regular. see, the show is funny, but there is no conflict. that's right, no conflict, no one is secretly in love with someone else, no one has hate or anger (above and beyond a grouchy mother.)


(sometimes it takes a while to get to the funny, but they're Canadian, so it's ok)
hehehe






The 14 Day VD Treatment
click here


Monday, February 4th- take a picture of yourself giving your partner a kiss, with a note reminding them that you’re all theirs this Valentines Day.



I snapped this pic at work, where i do most of my Hella daydreaming



and of course, The Txt Message Of Love:

"Hello love of my life.
I just wanted to tell you that i am all yours, and in nine days all these smooches will be yours too.
I love you beautiful girl.
Muah!"

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Corner Gas......BLECK. I can say that Cause I am Canadian....LOL.
    Just teasing. ITs not my cup of tea but you like it and it makes you that much more Canadian. hehehe.
    Your pic and text made my day!!
    I love you.
    In 9 days I will be there to collect those smooches!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, February 04, 2008 6:43:00 PM  

  • dude, the pic....at first I chuckled, cause it was so sweet....and then as i looked at it, it became erotic and I grew a bit aroused...

    So i quickly scrolled away from it. Neither of us wants, or needs, me to make that particular trip. :)

    .....lucky girl, that Hella though...

    HUGS..

    By Blogger Polt, at Monday, February 04, 2008 7:14:00 PM  

  • holy crap just caught up on your blog X. Sorry takes me so long to comment my phone doesn't let me leave bloggy comments.
    Anywho you and Hella have a great time.. :)

    By Blogger Shibari, at Tuesday, February 05, 2008 3:53:00 PM  

  • Hella- oh come now, i know all about you and your Gas, corner or any other kind.
    i'm so glad the pic made your day, and i do beleive it's 8 days, heheh

    Polt- i'm sorry polt... i didn't realize my sexy would have that effect on you. i just hope i don't owe you a new keyboard now *spooge*

    Shibari- there's a lot to catch up on, but glad you likey. i my blog can frequent your phone more often

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home