.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Lips Of The One I Love

The 14 Day VD Treatment

Saturday, February 2nd– Write a poem about one of your partner’s body parts, pick a good one

For my Poem, i decided that i would pick the first part of Hella i can enjoy for hours, not only that, but i get to enjoy it in public too.


The Lips Of The One I Love


Consumed with thoughts of you kissing me
Unbridled passion, it enters you slowly

Moments will pass, and thoughts will turn naughty
Holding you close to my body

All I am lives for those perfect lips and a kiss or two
Release your self, I want you

Desire for us, is like a river to the sea
Flowing over me

Over my shoulders and down my back your hand slides
Running down my sides

Melting together entwined in a huddle
Ending in a puddle


smoochies
the birthday kiss



I love you hella, and we're only 11 days till get that first kiss
(and everything else in the poem, hehehe)

*muah*

Exile

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home