.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged By Evening

I have been Tagged by Evening, and with nothing else to write i figure this will do for a post.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning of the post.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves in their post.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. of course, i fully intend to break this rule seeing as though i don't think i even have 5-6 readers anymore. hehehe
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago i was eighteen years old, i had just graduated high school and got my first "real job" working at Blockbuster Video. i worked there for a year before starting "community" college so i could buy a truck (the same one that i'm still driving). i got a job there because i was madly in love with a girl that worked there, she was the stereo typical gangly nerd girl. She was Uber-Christian and when the register started reading up the total $6.66 for a new release she quit because it was the work of the devil. (ironically Blockbuster is evil, so it all balanced out)


2. What are five things on my list to do today?
my Tuesday to do list:
oversleep
rush to work
pretend to work
come home to play PS3
Sweat (it's averaging 116 degrees out here,wtf?)


3. Snacks I enjoy?
Enemame
Cheez-it's
Brownies (fuck yeah)
Nutty Bars
Sunflower Seeds



4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
I'd buy a small island somewhere and live out the rest of my days in a solitary paradise of my own design. then i would put it all in a high interest savings account and live off the interest for the rest of my life.
if i got bored of that life i would either take the money and do something to save the world, or punch a panda in the face. (fuck pandas)


5. Three of my bad habits?
-i tend to correct people with out thinking twice.
-i get all Neurotic and obsessive when it comes to imperfections. (i have to straighten pictures.
-if i have have to be somewhere in the morning, I'm always late. (but at night I'm always early, go fig)


6. Five places I have lived?
-Lake Elsinore (current residence)
-Santa Ana (on the corner of Ghetto and Gang)
-Fullerton (near the big boy college, but i went to community)
-Rancho Santa Margarita (Whiter than sour cream)
-Portola Hills

7. Five jobs I've had?
-Assistant Dog Groomer (had to Express The Anal Glands on dogs)
-Assistant Manager of Blockbuster Video
-Pulling Shopping carts at Costco
-Working for The County Of Orange (i used to assign therapists to children in a group home)
-Quality Analyst (it's boring)



8. How did you name your blog?
-Exile: Exile is the name of the main character in the book (I've been working for years and plan to finish i swear)
-Exile Industries: Exile Industries is the name of the company he starts (inadvertently) in the past that keeps growing through out time.
-Department Of Redundancy Department: when i started the blog i was a bit "punchy" about a teacher actually assigning a "daily journal" in college. so i put a little snarkiness on it.



As i said before, I'm going to break the tagging rule, because that's how i roll. but if you'd like to play feel free to let me know in the comments



exile

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • In all the time we have been friends, I never knew that was the reason for the name of your blog - learn something new everyday :)

    Ms SD

    By Blogger Sexy Duet, at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:26:00 AM  

  • 1. What was I doing ten years ago?
    I was 21 and living in the San Fernando Valley. I think I had just about dropped out of CSUN by that time. Maybe working at Sportmart?

    2. What are five things on my list to do today?
    *Go home and check that the animals have not destroyed the house or one another.
    *Eat lunch
    *Get out of work
    *Go to Dodgers game
    *Kiss my fiance.

    3. Snacks I enjoy?
    Pretty much anything edible.

    4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
    Get me, my friends and family out of debt. Go from there.

    5. Three of my bad habits?
    *Picking my nose
    *Hitting curbs with my car
    *Not having a censor button

    6. Five places I have lived?
    *Oxnard
    *The Valley
    *West LA
    *Korea Town
    *North Hollywood

    7. Five jobs I've had?
    *Hallmark
    *Blockbuster Music
    *Jam guard
    *Vet receptionist
    *Currently Bossman's bitch

    8. How did you name your blog?
    Alliteration.

    By Blogger Randi, at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:50:00 AM  

  • See I KNEW it! From your first answer it's clear, you know your way around and asshole. A canine asshole, granted, but still! :)

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:53:00 PM  

  • Are you serious about the dog thing? Yuck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:05:00 PM  

  • Sexy Duet- yup, that's the reason why. of course why i chose the name Exile on the other hand

    Randi- awwww, fiance kisses
    (btw, do i count as one of your debt-friends?)

    Polt- i've know you pretty well, so yeah, i know an asshole or two. hehehe

    hislittleslave- we all do jobs we're not proud of

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home