.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Wanna Be Wishlist

every year i do my best to get my Christmas shopping done early, and I'm pretty good at it too.

I've gotten my Dad the Metal Detector he wanted, with an additional metal detector kit that he doesn't know they had. (i got it as part of a deal with the detector, shhhhh, don't tell)


I bought my Grandma Short Circuit 2, and a copy for my self (she loved the first one).

i have to admit, my favorite part of the second one is when Johnny goes Badass

I also bought my cousin's kid's presents too. he's getting a copy of Dark Crystal

(with any luck it will give him nightmares, hehehe.)

I got The Jeff his present, and even my Pet Lesbian is getting a little something too.

the funny thing is that i usually have a person's Christmas presents picked out months in advance, but when it comes to telling other people what i want I'm a complete blank.

so now my assignment is to come up with a Christmas list for my mom so she has some ideas on what to get me. (btw, it doesn't matter how old you are, as soon as you say you're making a Christmas list to give your mom, you feel like a little kid.)

so now I'm off to hit the web to try and put together a Christmas list, here's what i have so far:
1. The Red Vs Blue box set- it’s a entire Internet series in a box set ($69 + shipping).
2. Movies From Deepdiscount.com- this is a web site that has great prices for movies and doesn’t charge for shipping. Here is a list of movies to I’ve been wanting.
a. Futurama- Volume 2
b. The Venture Brothers- Season 1
c. Wall-e
d. Nightmare Before Christmas (on Blue Ray)
e. Buzz! Quiz TV (PS3) (this is a 4 person trivia video game)
5. New Shoes
6. Cash for Lift Tickets
7. A new lightning reaction game- (my old one
8. Gift certificate to Gamestop

(used games are cheaper)

when you spend all year being too poor to buy the things you want, you eventually forget all those things you wanted... luckily most websites have "wish lists." (you know, for day dreaming)

Exile

1 Comments:

  • I LOVE the Venture Brothers!

    Maybe if you get that, i can come over. We'll order pizza, I'll bring the beer I'll get you drunk and then have my way with you.

    Oh...wait, thats on MY wishlist. :)

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Thursday, November 27, 2008 5:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home