.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, August 02, 2004

Shit List

From time to time I stumble upon someone's online shit list. Usually it's just guided angst, but you can usually tell the severity of shit the people on the list have caused. More often then not they're very obtuse, usually because they never know who could be reading it. Then there are times that the truly retarded will actually put fictional characters on the list, like Buffy, or Mr Burns, or George W. Bush. ( I know the president isn't fictional, he's only 80% fiction, the rest is "meat puppet.")

I've thought about making my own shit list, but it seems counter productive. It's like those kids who were riding around in cars shooting people with paintballs, they would have gotten away with it if they hadn't filmed it. So why would I want to write out a list of all the people who have earned their place in a list of shit? Why create a laundry list of hate? Wouldn't that be evidence?

Assume for a moment that I were to "go off my rocker" and take the person on top of my "fecal directory." if I'm caught I'm looking at a life sentence, so why stop there? Why not scrape all the dog shit from your shoe? At that point of rationalization it soon follows that you can't go on like this forever without getting caught. So you'll need to prioritize, compare the hate between your fourth grade teacher and a high school bully. Once you've established an order you're on your way. But once you're started and your spree falls into a pattern you've already let out enough rope to hang your self. You can't plead insanity because you've made a list, that premeditated murder, and judges don't like that.

So what's the moral of the story? If you're thinking about killing a bunch or people don't leave the list anywhere that someone will find it. Keep it all locked away in your disturbed little mind.

That's what I do.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home