.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Frigg'n Tired

I'm just going to embarrass myself for a moment, if you don't mind. I am not a morning person. Where others simply groan about it I let out more of a gurgling hiss. I come in at about 9 am, but don't' wake up until 11 am. Often, my cognitive reasoning and intellectual repartee' fall to the way side to the appearance of someone who's been on an all night drinking bender. This morning when I got to work I started up my computer as, and went on to my automated acts of signing in, stamping my parking pass, putting away my lunch and so on. When I came back to my desk and sat down there was a post-it note on my computer screen. I really didn't want to read it so I reached for my mouse and tried to click it off. I didn't just try and click it off once, but multiple times. Staring at this piece of paper stuck to my screen I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't click off and why Windows would use such an odd pop-up. Is was only after a few minutes of squinting at the post-it did I realize that it wasn't part of the computer.

I will go back to my gurgling and hissing now.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home