.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, May 27, 2005

Alcoholics Go To Meetings, I'm A Drunk

Good old drunks. You got to love these boozy, tipsy, life of the party kind of people. Often times, it not even who each drunk is, but rather the things that drunks do. To commemorate them, I give you my list of favorite drunk things (no particular order.)

I like when drunks...
  1. Light the filter end of their cigarettes.
  2. Loose their place while telling a story or joke.
  3. Attempt to hold you still because they are swaying.
  4. Try and tell you something important, but can't focus on what they're thinking.
  5. Fall down. (They do it in such a flailing manner.)
  6. Tell you that you drink to much (hypocritical)
  7. Have a total Dunk Savant moment, then forget it. ("... That's the meaning of life... Wait, what was I saying?")
  8. Deny they're drunk.
  9. Confess their love for you as a friend (or a little more than just a friend).
  10. Get lost in a house (the small the house the funnier.)
  11. Let loose secrets that they weren't supposed to tell you.
  12. (Mainly women,) randomly get naked.
  13. Completely loose inhibitions. (prudish become sluts, the well mannered curse like sailors, wall flowers open up...)
  14. Just say what ever they're thinking at the moment. ("What I'm trying to say is that a woman's boobies make her more interesting.")
  15. Try and fix things.
  16. Say things backwards ("I can drink, I haven't been driving.")
  17. Are easily impressed by things. ("whoa, you opened my beer with your lighter")

Let's all have a toast, "to the drunks!"



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home