.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busier Than A Hooker At A Sex-O-Holic's Convention

Hey kids!

Yes yes, my blog has been lacking some substance lately ("no we like seeing nothing but quizzes and videos") but they've actually been making me work!

The nerve.

Suffice to say that all this work has really cut into my screw'n around time. But fret not, in the time that I've been neglecting both work and the Ol' blog I've written a (long) short story. I should have it ready soon so quit yer bitch'n and play nice.

Until then, here's yet another blog quiz thingy.
Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with... just like your wang.




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home