.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Saturday, September 16, 2006

You Want Naked? I'll Give You Naked!

Jeez-us

I guy mentions in his Haiku Friday post that he was chasing a cricket naked and everyone is all over it!


Did we get any pics of the naked cricket chasing excursion? Thems would be priceless.
By Robyn, at Friday, September 15, 2006 1:24:04 PM

well, your resident blogmates took the question outta me mouth. where's the naked cricket chasing pics?
By mistipurple, at Friday, September 15, 2006 1:27:34 PM

Everyone here wants to see your cricket Exile!!!!!!
Including me ;P
By Hella, at Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:27:01 AM



Sheesh.

Fine, you wanna see my "naked cricket," I'll give you my "naked cricket."




Jiminy Naked

...and don't say I don't give you nuth'n!


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

45 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home