.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, September 11, 2006

Stuff And Junk (Who Needs A Weekend Update?)

Normally when I've had a fun weekend I do a little weekend review, but it looks like in my drunken state from Saturday I took care of that. BTW, if it weren't for the fact that I left my computer out that night I wouldn't have known I wrote that entry.

so obviously I had a good time on burger night, though I was drunk when I went to make the burgers so I "a-salted" them a little too much. Personally I thought they were fine, but I thought everything was fine. Interesting note, when on Sunday when Elena took off I went on my patio to open the gate and suddenly remembered that I threw "my" razor scooter off the balcony. I guess it upset me.

Aside from burger night there wasn't too much excitement over the weekend, Amber and Elena were nursing hangovers and slept in the living room all day.

Oh, and how great was it that when we left the house in he morning to get food we come back to the place stinking of old alcohol. Yeah, I guess because I was the only one still Mobil I got to do all the cleaning (lucky me).

Moral of the story...
Einstein Know What's Up


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home