.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, August 31, 2006

HNF- Half Nekk'ed Freedom

This HNT I decided to focus on a freedom many of us have forgotten.

recently my little pet lesbian, Elena, finally got her driver's license. (Take a moment to give Elena some props people.) Elena didn't get her license back in the day like I did (10 years ago, man I feel old) so this whole experience is new to her. Last weekend she drove out here to my place for burger night (all by herself) and was stoked with it being the longest she'd ever driven on her own.

The best part of the whole thing is that she's getting this new found rush of freedom she's never had before. The driver's license is a modern day right of passage, and much like other modern rights of passage (ie: getting laid, graduating, getting laid again) it's a rush of freedom. As she put it "it's awesome, even though I don't have a car yet, just knowing the I can pick up and go when I want to is so... Liberating."

So in honor of Elena obtaining one of the "keys of modern freedom" I give you the keys to my means of freedom.

keys

I also have the freedom to enslave children...


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home