.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Neglect

It's funny how you can completely forget about something that you used to do regularly.

As many know I'm a gamer through and through, my late addiction has been God Of WAR.



But lately I just haven't had the drive to pick up the controller and play.
now I know that many of you are thinking that it's a good things that I'm doing something else other than playing games. But honestly been doing much

Come to think of it, I haven't played any videogames since before my rafting trip. I guess I've been a bit distracted.

it's weird though, lately I've been really desiring to play, yet I still haven't. I definitely need to get back into he swing of things.

Maybe I need some inspiration:
Game lover 2Game lover 1

Anybody wanna play?



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home