.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Old School, Bitches

So I’ve been tagged by my little Tag Hag, Robyn.

Normally I’d rant about how irked I get by tags (“oh, the obligation…”) but aside from having nothing to write about I wuv that rock’n Robyn too much to dissapoint her (this time).

(oh god, why does is this have to be about school…)


School Meme

How many schools did you go to?
Well, there was 1 preschool, 2 elementry, 1 Jr. High, 1 highschool, and 2 colleges. I’d do the math, but they were all public schools, so, yeah…

Teachers nightmare or teachers pet?
Neither, I was quite and sat in the back of the class. I guess I could be considered more a pet in that I never caused any trouble, but I was never noticed. I usually wound up the smartest kid in the dumb classes.

Did you have a label in school? (nerd, jock,etc)
Exile~ In school terms of Jocks, geeks, nerds, and outcasts I was all alone. I couldn’t even fit in with the outcasts. (Translation, I ate lunch by my self a lot.)

Whats the biggest rule you broke in school?
People used to cheat off me.

Were you in any clubs or organizations?
None

Did you have any nicknames in school?
None, save for shortend versions of my actual name.

Three subjects you enjoyed?
I liked creative writing in English and my Science classes (until I realized that I wasn’t any good at science)

Three teachers who inspired you?
Only two teacher’s inspired me Scott Jerrero (can’t spell it) and Mr. Avery. They were the only techers that encouraged me (my other teachers either ignored, insulted, or threatened me)

Would you go back and do it over?
Knowing what I know now and looking the way I do, sure. But to go back and do it again as who I was, fuck no. I was short, had squeaky voice, huge glasses, hair stuck up, and a gigantic backpack.

Any major fashion faux paus? Bonus for pics!!
Every day I wore a T-shirt, black jacket, and Jean Shorts, regardless the weather.
(I’ve already posted my licence pic, but here it is again.)
License
yes, this is me a 16.

If I must tag I tag Hella (cause she’s a cutie) and Exo (cause her reunion is coming up, yay!)



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home