.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HNR- Half Nekk'ed Rider

It's time again for me to go on the Annual Family Vacation, that's right, it's a 4 day water skiing, partying, clubbing, drinking bender.

I will be leaving after work on Thursday I will be "unplugged" from the blogger pipeline.

In honor of this trip I leave you with a little glimpse of the river.
Hi Ho Silver

This was me last year, I rescued that little float from a fate worse than popping... Actually, I think the only real fate those things have is popping, so I think I just prolonged the inevitable.

While I am out frolicking on the water I will be thinking of all of you, some more than others..

And, seeing as though I'm leaving all my peeps for such an unconscionable length of time I leave you with a little present. I figure seeing as though I'm taking a break from taking over your blog-worlds I'd leave you in the hands of another megalomaniac...

Invader Zim!

Intro

Dark Harvest Part 1

Dark Harvest Part 2





Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

39 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home