.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weekend Wrap-Up

Man oh man does it feel good to be back at work.



Bwah ha ha ha, I couldn’t keep a straight face on that one.

Oh man, nothing like a long weekend to realize that you need a vacation atleast every weekend. My weekend was pretty busy, but good times were had by all.

Friday Night-
I took off out to banning to visit my pet lesbian, the night started out fairly decent, we got carls and such. But then things went horribly wrong! Turns out that Elena's little adopted brothers have a penchant for flushing non-flushable items down the toilet. Oh yes, so my first impression on meeting her mom was me saying hello and excusing my self to the bathroom for an hour while I played “Moses the plumber” attempting to stop the waters from rising. Yeah… that was fun. After the “ordeal” we played a few video games then went out to the most expensive bar in Palm Springs. It’s funny; the bar was called Zelda’s yet I was the only guy wearing a Legend of Zelda T-shirt. But nonetheless we had fun, got drunk and had a nice drive home. (In my family we learn to drive drunk while multitasking, it’s a gift.)

Saturday-
You’d think that waking up from a night of drinking would remind of the previous day’s events, but it turns out you just need a toilet hemorrhaging piss water at 8:00 am to do that.

Yes, I had to battle the toilet again, this time I lost…

It was everywhere…

the horror…

after the morning’s toilet fun we grabbed a cheap breakfast and took off to the mountain town of Idlewile. It’s like a mountain town/open air mall, Elena wanted to show off her new show and it was hands down the best one up there. Though the soda shop had some tasty root beer. So after some BBQ foodies, a souvenir for amber, and the world’s largest yellow ducky we were out. (Yes, I transported a 4-foot tall rubber duckier down from Elena’s store and got zero pics, I think Elena has one though.)

When I got home that night it was an evening of herb bath’s, laundry, and Internet fun.
“Napoleon, don’t be jealous that I’ve been on the Internet all day chatting with hot chicks.”

Sunday-
my dad calls me at 10 am asking me why I’m not at the lake with the rest of the family.

Yeah, they forgot to tell me when they were going.

Usually my dad calls me to help him launch the seadoos and set up camp, because they didn’t’ need my help no one called, so I slept nearly through the whole thing. Luckily they needed trash bags or they would have completely forgot to call me.

I arrived, I had a beer or two and I roasted. Yes I put sunscreen on, but at temp nearly 120 degrees (American) you just don’t get to avoid it.

We had some ka-bobs and they were de’liche. They were this bbq chicken smothered in some sort of sauce. (Man I could go for one right now.) I ate 5 of them and had to resist #6. The funny thing is the bbq we used was this football one I bought for my dad nearly 5 years ago. He just now opened his present.

My bro and I took off out into the lake and had a run in with shore patrol. These pricks tried to write us up on 4 violations, but only gave us one. They said we were going the wrong way (lie), going too fast (partial lie), our tags were expired (lie), and in a restricted zone (bull shit.) The truth is that we were going the right way on the water (counter clockwise) and we accidentally headed into a restricted cove (the buoy’s said so), so we made a u-turn and headed out headed out. My bro did speed up a little but it was only to make the turn (you have to give a seadoo some gas to make it turn). Naturally shore patrol rushed us and cited us both. $65 dollars (American no less!)

Naturally we’re going to fight it, we’re stubborn Italians like that.

Monday-
I took off to Redondo beach to visit Jenna.

Man, I forgot how nice the weather is at the beach. It was a brisk 70 degrees, the wind was blowing the sent of salt from the ocean, and the air was full of the sounds of people honking at Jenna cause she drives like a maniac.

Now, in her defense, beach communities California (I don’t know crap about else where) are designed by stoners who thought it would be “tits” if you could make a five way stop. So naturally you have to drive with bit voracity.

Jenna has voracity to spare.

Nonetheless, we had a fine time bitching about relationships, bitching about the good we ate, and watching a terrible movie. We watched Miami Vice at a 3-dollar movie theater and I wanted a refund. The movie was terrible; I think it gave me hives.

But as I said before, good times were had by all and to top it off, I got me some chocolate cake.

Summery-
Even an exploding toilet, a $65 dollar ticket, and Mrs. Jenna’s Wild Ride, is better than a day at work. (and Miami Vice Sucked!)



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home