.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cameras

So I finally developed the water camera I took with me rafting and to Laughlin. I'm kinda curious if any of the pics came out (as you know I buy only the highest quality of disposable cameras, hehehe).

before I took the camera in last week I noticed another disposable camera in my room. It had been sitting around undeveloped for a long time, possibly years. With my curiosity peaked I decided to drop off both cameras.

it dawned on me after dropping them off that the age of the older disposable camera would be at least a year and a half to two years old.

I remembered why I didn't develop it, the camera is full of pictures from when I was with my ex, Jody. I guess you don't really realize how much time has passed until something jogs your memory.

part of me is kinda scared about picking up the two sets of pics. One reason is that when you try not to think of the pain attributed to the past the last thing you want is to have a reminder slap you in the face. The other reason is that I accidentally checked off the print & CD box, and it's gonna be expensive.

(figures, I'm now paying to develop pictures of my ex's, stupid curiosity)



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home