.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, September 11, 2006

I Drink There For I am

Misti left this comment on a previous post:
lesson time again. I'm obviously lacking in some areas.
why do you want to get drunk? high's a good feeling? kinda floaty right? dizzy does not feel good i mean.

By mistipurple, at Monday, September 11, 2006 10:13:03 PM


so I figured it would be a good "quickie" post to round out the day.

usually when I drink I don't get the dizzy floaty feeling, in fact I don't know of too many people that do, it's more like you just don't really feel anything (but not in a quadriplegic sort of way.)

The reasons I partake in the spirits are many, but gather around and I'll tell you the tale.

well, not really a tale, more of a ramble. In any case, see, when one consumes alcoholic beverages a number of things begin to happen.

1st off, alcohol works as a social lubricant. The more you drink the easier you find it to converse and so on. The reason is that alcohol removes your inhibitions and leads to you to forget about the things like being shy. (believe it or not, I'm actually very shy, I just hide it by being out going.)

2ndly, alcohol tints the way you see the world, things that aren't normally funny seem to have a bit of a silly edge to it. What would normally be a borderline comedy can often leave you in stitches.

Finally, the more everyone else drinks the funnier I am, so drink up bitches!




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home