.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blogg'n Laughlin Part 2 (photos)

Ok, as you recall I went to Laughlin a while back.
Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department: Blogg'n Laughlin
...And as it was pointed out, the only pica I had were of vertical forms of transportation. So here are the belated photos


Here's me on the bow of the boat! Yeah, we get thing nearly vertical when we're out there.
Boat

This is a shot of the cove we took over. The water was only 3 feet deep through the entire cove, so it made it kinda cool to walk out there. There were also little fish swimming all over the place.
beach


here are some close ups of the fishy's that were biting our toes, and my camera.
fishy 1
they're called Blue Gill, very playful, but spook easy
fishy 2

I will say this, there is very little in the world more "purdy" than the river right as the sun goes down.
sunset

ok, that's my vacation slide show. (yay...)



In case that bored the crap out of you here's the Blood Hound Gang action.








Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home