.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HNW- Half Nekk'ed Wrist

So as you may recall from my Haiku Friday post I injured my wrist.

While I would like to regale you with a intriguing tale of how I single handedly defeated an army of mutant ninja chimps (not to be confused with the Baboon Army) but alas I injured my self signing my name.

Yes, I'm that much of a an office monkey that I actually hurt my wrist signing my name.

wrist brace 2
(oh yes, he might be smiling, but Moe does not approve.)

Well, actually, I probably hurt it moving a bunch of heavy ass reels (we stamp stuff at work) but it didn't hurt till I put my hand on the table. Needless to say it's a lame injury, it doesn't even have a cool story to go with it.

And poor little Hella is in the same boat. Needless to say we're not thrilled about our ailments

wrist brace 1

Luckily we're both right handed.

... Because of writing and stuff, what?


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home