.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, December 29, 2006

Helloooo From Canada (HNT & Haiku Friday, EH?)

Hey kids, I thought I’d take a moment from my world domination tour to catch up on my weekly obligations (HNT & Haiku Friday)



the flight went quite well
save for the kid convention
the filthy bastards


Seriously, why is it if you don't like something you seem to see it everywhere? I mean, the plane was swarming with the little dirt-monkey's (bleck). Luckily I didn't have any sitting in the same row as or I swear to god I would have made a rudimentary box cutter and took that bitch down.


lost in the airport
do I "exit" or "Sortie"
(the tricky canucks)


Yes, turns out when you ask someone for directions when you're lost in an airport you're fair game to be fucked with. (I’d be pissed, but it was kinda funny...)


Then I saw Hella
t'was too long to go without
The heart does melt...


When you miss someone so much that you don't realize how much you do till you realize that you don't have to miss them anymore. The fact that we're not even half way though the vacation and it's already the best six days of my life should tell you that.


As for My HNT of the years best, well I thought it would be fitting to show that even though I’m on Canadian soil, I’m still American.

patriotic pants


in yo face


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home