.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, December 21, 2006

HNT Wishes

As part of an HNT theme,
OS has asked us to make real his dream.
He wanted us all to write out our wishes for others,
especially to all our blog sisters and brothers
But instead of picking a few people to make them wishes,
I thought I'd make them for all my bitches.

The First Wish is that you get lots of holiday treats,
hopefully they will consist of meals full of lots of meats.
meat cone

The Second Wish is that of a simple one,
I want you kids to get out and have some fun.
bull rider

For my third wish I have to reserve and not get all mooshy,
but I'm really hoping you all get some pussy!
Max

As for me well you know there is only one wish for this fella,
and in six days I get it, and it's sexy is all Hella!




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home