.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HNP- Half Nekk'ed Pimp

So this HNT I went from Pissed to Pimp in under 60 min.

How you may ask?

Well, the past few months our beloved Herb hasn't been eating, that's right, months!

The last time he ate was early October, and since then he's just been making friends with the furry entrees.

Herb and His new buddy part 1

Yeah, that's Herb with his new pet.
He's decided to just sit and chat with this one.
Real friendly like... And while it's not a bad thing

So reluctantly I had to return this guy to the pet store.
herb and his new buddy Part 2

At the pet store the guy told me that the reason for Herb's hunger strike wasn't that he's a jerk, but because he's horny.

yes, according to the vet, this is Herb's perfect breeding season for the Colombian boa. And during this time they don't eat (I guess they're not into foreplay).

Then the pet store guy propositioned me after he heard how long my snake was. he told me that I can make some good cash studding out Herb.

To think, Herb's a stud, just like his owner!
Herb Leg 1
("if you're going to have delusions, the ones of grandeur are the best kind to have.")

Hey, I can recycle the rat I can recycle a pic, Happy HNT!



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home