.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, April 12, 2007

HNWD- Half Nekk'ed Water Drinker

So, as some of you may recall i have given up caffene, and let me tell you it sucks so many balls.

I miss caffene, and worst of all, it taunts me everywhere i go.

it's everywhere, and just when i thought i finally had it beat i go to costco and they're giving out free samples! WTF? since when does Costco give you free samples of monster? i mean, come on! were the cosmos just fucking with me?

What's next? getting a free pair of shoes the day after you foot amputation?

This bitch just loves to fuck with me i tells ya
Monster

Ugh, so now i'm on a water regamit. every day i'm supposed to drink 16 glasses of water a day. needless to say my pee is so clear i'm not sure if i'm acctually going or not.

So this HNT i'm submitting my strugle to overcome caffine and my struggle to drink this much F'n water!

Water 1

That's right, drink it in bitches...
Water 2



BTW, if you click here on the extra large picture, you'll see my Easter Presents from Hella at the bottom of the pic, hehehe







Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home