.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, September 06, 2007

HNS- Half Nekk'ed Sexy

I caught Hella's post tonight and was inspired. (of course, her HNT pics usually inspire all kinds of thoughts...)

She said:
Everyone has favorite parts on the human body that they find sexy or appealing.
Personally I love men's stomachs and arms.
(More so the lower abdomen where the groin begins to meet is enough to send me over the edge)
They don't need to be wash board.
All stomachs have something about them that I like.
In fact I like guys with a more normal look.
The everyday guy tends to be quite sexy!
While abs are nice to look at, they aren't the end all be all in the way a mans tummy can be sexy.

As for arms, I love the strength that can be felt and seen in a guys arms. Plus its always nice to feel a mans arms wrap around you in a great big bear hug!


So if you were looking for a six pack, you've come to the wrong place.
sixpack


but if you'll looking to see what the normal look is, then look no further. cause baby, I'm abnormally normal! hehehe

For this HNT, here's a little bit of the belly, and arms
belly pic

hehehe, it's been a couple weeks, and i still have the "after sex body"



HHNT



Exile

Labels:

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home