.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HNT- Half Nekk'ed Truck

I've had my truck for years, we've been through a lot.

I've rocked out hardcore to music,
it's been my sanctuary when I've been emotionally sick.
it's costed me tons of cash,
it's hauled all my trash.
it's gotten me through all of life's little slips,
and I've taken it on countless road trips...

no road trip more important, than my most recent trip to Vegas with Hella.


so to give thanks to my truck for conveying my love and I across the desert i thought an HNT om age was appropriate.

A side view for you...
Truck Pose

and a peak at my tailgate!
Tailgateing

These pics are all from our trip to the Cliff top above Lake Elsinore, it's the same place we snapped one of our new favorite pics...
Free Love
(i love how free she looks in this picture... i guess love will do that to you.)



but don't worry, we behaved on the cliffs, after all, we didn't want any accidents.
clifuck

HHNT


Exile

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home