.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bored

I spend my day measuring very small parts for cars and stuff. it's usually a
very busy job, but now that we're hitting the end of the year things are
slowing down a bit.

when things get slow my job gets a bit easier, but when their too slow, I
get bored.

I usually try and occupy my mind when I'm in such a bored state, but seeing
as though blogging from work isn't all that easy I find other things to do.
like...

redesigning holding fixtures using modeling clay

(the real one will be made out of aluminum or something)

and, if I have some left over clay...


I make dogs out of clay!
(sometimes I make snowmen too!)

then there are times I'm so bored I'll actually get some work done (rare as
that might be, hehehe)


so what do you do when you're bored at work?

exile

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • you have quite an artistic talent there exile! why are you wasting it on that job when you could be the next tim burton making stop motion movies?? um, and if you ever do become the next time burton, i hope you will remember the sweet girl who took journalism with you and laughed at all your jokes and get her a kick ass job wokring on movies with you ;)
    -j

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:24:00 PM  

  • in my free time I like to curse designers...you can't have a sink, waste bin, slide out cleaning goods rack, water filter system, tea-towel rack, instant hot water system and all the associated plumbing in a cabinet 3 feet wide. Why? It's against the laws of fucking physics.

    Puppies I can do.

    By Blogger SkookumJoe, at Wednesday, November 14, 2007 1:18:00 AM  

  • i stalk blogs.

    By Blogger Randi, at Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:07:00 AM  

  • UGH blogger ate the first comment I left!!!!
    So here is what I do when I am bored at work.....I get out the markers and start drawing mustaches and beards on all the kids.
    Keeps em quiet for while and I end up getting a giggle. I'm getting quite good at drawing the facial hair now if I do say so myself.

    FYI, you are very good at making things with clay. I liked your doggy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home