.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HNFB- Half Nekk'ed Fire Bug

(HNT with a fire Update)

I'm sill here! and this song has been stuck in my head since everything started.


for those of you not in the know, California is suffering from the worst string of wildfires in the history of the state. the cost along has already hit 1 Billion dollars in damages, and their still not out yet.

here's some perspective for you
space view with outlines

Fire map with dark outlines

Now, before you panic for Lil' Ol Exile i made a modified map to show where i am compared to the fires...

Here's a little map
(i included Randi's general area just as an FYI)

as you can see, I'm relatively safe, (that green blog between me and the Santiago Cyn fire is a mountain, so I'm OK). here's a picture from the other side of the mountain:
I used to live right down the street from there
(i used to live right down the street from there, i remember when those houses were built)



right now, the closest fire to where i am, is to the south. i work in Temecula, which is north of the fire.

here's is a shot from my cellphone yesterday:
Cellphone Shot

it looks scary, but it's pretty far away. the whipping winds carried the smoke everywhere, but the flames are still miles away. so just so you know, I'm a bit smokey, but sill here


Speaking of smoke, i thought I'd share my newest addition to my work wardrobe
mask

luckily i can make this look good
shades


a slight shift of the winds and we now all look like we have SARS, but luckily i still can give a little smile
mask 2


(I'm smoke'n!)

HHNT



and now for something completely different
The Exile-Bot


and...

The Hella-Bot



Exile

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home