.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Blogger Hates Me

Did you know Blogger hates me?

it's true. it does weird things to my posts and even my comments.

i was going back through my old posts (i have drafts that need to be published) and i noticed that one post that i know i posted was still in the draft mode.

i thought no one commented on it because i posted it on 911, but it turns out that blogger is a huge douche... a douche filled with dirty water (ewww).

so here's a link to the post that blogger forgot: click here

blogger also likes to delete the comments i leave on other peoples blogs. i can't count how many times I'll leave a comment on Hella's blog and the next day it's gone...

damn blogger make'n me look bad!
pttttthhh! like i need any help from blogger to make myself look bad, sheesh.

Exile

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • I tried to click on the post that blogger forgot but there is no link - is that blogger hating you or me?

    Ms SD

    By Blogger Sexy Duet, at Monday, October 08, 2007 4:00:00 AM  

  • Exile, I know you read what I wrote...and as for the pics I post...I hear your voice pretty much every night so I know how you feel about them!
    Don't stress, I love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 08, 2007 8:45:00 AM  

  • Ohhhhhhh........so that explains why I don't see your comments on my posts:P

    By Blogger Mackey, at Monday, October 08, 2007 9:46:00 AM  

  • sd- that's blogger hating me and not posting my link... i'll fix it

    hella- i know, but still... *pout*

    mackey- um, yeah... that's it, that's the ticket

    By Blogger exile, at Monday, October 08, 2007 8:27:00 PM  

  • Aww man... so not a good week so far? Goodness. what to do what to do.. Oh I can cheer you up by saying at least YOU aren't having surgery this week... :p But even that is hollow I am sure.
    So what I will say is this... It is going to get better...
    blogger will probably still be a douche... (and do you ever quit with the nasty metaphors?) I love them regardless.
    Here is to a better Tuesday!

    By Blogger Shibari, at Tuesday, October 09, 2007 1:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home