.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shake'n My Bacon

Last night I didn't get much sleep. Not only did stay up past my bed time,
but abruptly woke up around 4am. I dreamt I heard a loud roar and
disregarded it as a dream.

This morning I chatted with one of my coworkers:
Coworker- Hey man, did you feel that quake?
Exile- what quake?
Coworker- the one this morning
Exile- *doubtful* um, I don't remember one
Coworker- yeah, it was at four thirty or something
Exile- oh, I guess I did

I decided to check out the news on Yahoo for more info, here's the local
news:
"LAKE ELSINORE, Sept. 12, 2007 (KABC-TV) - Two earthquakes struck Riverside
County Wednesday morning.
A magnitude 3.7 earthquake centered just eight miles from Lake Elsinore hit
around 4:30 a.m.
A second magnitude 3.2 quake rattled roughly the same area at 7:20 in the
morning.
Eyewitness News received a few calls from folks in Lake Elsinore, Hemet,
Riverside and even Rancho Santa Margarita.
So far there are no reports of any real damage or injuries from either
quake.
Two other moderate quakes shook the Lake Elsinore area in the last week and
a half."

In my asking around, I found out that Lake Elsinore, (where I live, btw) has
a Fault Line running through it. And where is this Fault you ask? why it
runs right down the main street by my house!

If anyone needs me I'll be on an island that used to be California.

exile

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home