.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, September 20, 2007

HNB- Half Nekk'ed Bonding

My last trip with Hella wasn't just an awesome trip, it was her first time meeting my family.

I had no worries about awkwardness, because i knew Hella would bond with my Mom instantly!

This HNT i thought i would show off the new bond my Mom and Girlfriend have...

trouble

yes, my mom grabbed Hella by the wrist and drug her like a rag doll over to the big oily guys and insisted on a picture. (they were both drunk)


if you're worried that i was getting jealous don't fret, because i know what Hella was really thinking about up there

What she's really thinking about

(she loves when i wear my shiny pants!)


HHNT!


Exile

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home